Cryptocurrency10 minutes ago (May 04, 2021 10:00AM ET)
Crypto Flipsider News – May 4th – Dogecoin, eToro, Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum, PancakeSwap, Changpeng Zhao, eBay
Hello to all the crypto guilds,
DailyCoin flipsider on the air, intermediating among the sides as messengers did a long time ago.
In today’s news digest:
- Dogecoin was integrated into eToro and reached top 4
- Vitalik Buterin becomes the youngest crypto billionaire
- PancakeSwap can eclipse Ethereum
- Changpeng Zhao claimed that Bitcoin is less volatile than stocks of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
- eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) may have crypto payments in the future
Dogecoin – Top 4
As we expected yesterday in this and this articles, the protective guild helped DOGE to return to previous positions. The coin overtook Tether, XRP and reached above $70 billion of market capitalization. Now, it’s even more than Ford’s and Twitter’s market capitalization.
Today, crypto-friendly trading platform eToro announced to list Dogecoin. Probably, this will expand the doge-army.
- Yes, the army seems to be a serious one. However, not the most stable one. Just be warned.
Vitalik Buterin Becomes Youngest Crypto Billionaire While Ethereum is in the Bull Market
Oppositely to Satoshi Nakamoto, who created Bitcoin, Vitalik Buterin doesn’t hide. He proudly became the youngest crypto billionaire yesterday, when Ethereum hit $3K point.
- Of course, Ethereum bulls are highly optimistic, but bears are expected to crawl out of burrows once a total of $470 million in ETH options are set to expire on May 7.
PancakeSwap Continues to Break Records and Even Tried to Overshadow Ether
The crypto gained 25% over the past seven days. Moreover, it grew exponentially since the beginning of this spring. Changpeng Zhao commented on its record transactions on BSC DEX:
#Eth is the ultimate utopian destination of decentralization, for the rich guys who can afford it. #bsc enables freedom of access to DeFi and is inclusive of the regular people, like you and me.
- Changpeng Zhao is the founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange. He wins if any crypto rises. PancakeSwap is much younger than Ethereum, so it needs the audience. Moreover, Ethereum still suffers from high gas fees.
Changpeng Zhao Appeared on Bloomberg Commenting on Bitcoin
Binance’s founder and CEO said that Bitcoin probably is less violate than stocks of Apple or Tesla. He also mentioned:
Volatility is everywhere […] It is not unique to crypto
“There’s always a large number of people having the herd mentality than the guys who actually do serious research.”@cz_binance, founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance, discusses volatility of #cryptocurrency markets on @BloombergTV pic.twitter.com/UAT4Kpy1tu
— Bloomberg (@business) May 3, 2021
- Both markets have their own speculators, bubbles, and scammers. Cryptocurrency is a much younger field, so we need to raise public awareness about it. Also, crypto education can help tremendously.
eBay is Exploring Possibilities for Crypto Payments
In an interview for CNBC, eBay executive Jamie Iannone said that the world’s biggest online marketplace would continue to search for possibilities to implement crypto.
- This can lead to mass acceptance of crypto. On the one hand, it’s good. On the other one, imagine the growing number of newbies in the market and the consequences of this. We touched this topic in this article.
Join to get the flipside of crypto
Upgrade your inbox and get our DailyCoin editors’ picks 1x a week delivered straight to your inbox.
[contact-form-7] You can always unsubscribe with just 1 click.
Continue reading on DailyCoinCrypto Flipsider News – May 4th – Dogecoin, eToro, Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum, PancakeSwap, Changpeng Zhao, eBay